Friday, August 17, 2012

Doing much better

Doing much better lately...back to the old schedule and feeling good.

Next week I am on vacation. We have family coming in from Newfoundland to stay with us for a couple of weeks. I am sure there will be lots of eating and fun to be had. I will be switching to dinners starting tonight to accommodate this.

I always find that it is easier to do dinners when I am on vacation because that is usually the big or important meal that everyone sits down to or meets up for. Should be a great week exercise wise too because we will be doing lots of walking and tourist things...Bike rides and sight seeing.

I love being a tourist in my own city, it is such a beautiful place but when you see it every day, you sometimes take that for granted. So seeing it through the eyes of visitors is always refreshing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails