Friday, March 16, 2012

Great New Intermittent Fasting Articles

Take a look at the following new articles on intermittent fasting. So great to see this in the media more and more...

How to Break a Weight Loss Plateau

Fasting and Exercise to Help Shed Fat

Taking a Break from Eating

Some Potential Benefits of Restricting Calories

Feast & Famine Diet

Fasting May Help Prevent Dementia and Cancer

Can Fasting Stop Dementia?

Occasional Fasting Ensures Long Life

Alternative Fasting Helps Live Longer

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna:
    I just would like you to know that I really enjoy your blog. Thank you for all the incredible information and about your journey. You look amazing and congrats. on losing 50 lbs. I have been intermittent fasting only for 2 weeks and already I am down 5 lbs. My feed window (LOL) is 12:30 pm to 5:30 pm and it is like I have my life back. I did low carb and loss over 45 lbs and kept it off for while. However I have now gained it all back plus more. This WOE is the best for me and I am never hungry. If I choose to have sweets I can and not feel guilty. I am looking forward to your next post.

    Thank Care
    Faith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here are some brand new thoughts about how best to apply intermittent fasting, based on recent scientific research...

    http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/1299/intermittent-fasting-part-2-the-fights-over

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is a link to an amazing cover article about fasting in Harper's magazine. Read it quickly, though, as I'm sure the posting is not technically legal.

    http://www.microsabio.net/zmisc-ty/harpers1.pdf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloğunuzda ki içerikler çok güzel devamını bekliyoruz. Php tasarim firması olarak teşekkür ederiz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New Diet Taps into Innovative Concept to Help Dieters LOSE 15 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails