Friday, September 17, 2010

2 Long Fasts this week!

I was finally able to do two long fasts in one week. I am on another plateau lately (174-171) up and down, up and down all within the same range. SO, I am trying to kick start my weight loss with two long fasts per week rather than just one.

I usually fast everyday in Fast-5 style, 19 hours per day. Once per week I skip my meal entirely and so fast between 40-48 hours. This usually keeps me in balance calorie wise for the week but in an effort to knock myself off my plateau I added another one this Thursday.

It went really well, I felt great and hopefully the scale will show the results and I will finally break into the 160's!!!

Once I hit 165Lbs, I will have lost 50Lbs! Right now I am at 44Lbs lost, still really good but only a little more than half way there. My goal is to lose 80Lbs total so I need to change it up a bit now as my progress is slowing down.

I am also going back to the weights. I have taken a couple week break because I sprained my ankle. But I am just going to focus on upper body and core and keep the momentum going! I really enjoy the weights and this should also help me to keep moving in a downward direction.

2 comments:

  1. Your success is inspiring to me. I had a (very) off week and need to get back on the horse.

    I'm supposed to weigh in tomorrow morning but am not sure if I have the guts to do so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails