Monday, June 9, 2014

Fasting and Exercise

I have still been struggling with keeping food out of my fasting hours. But, I have been adding more exercise into my routine. I added an app to my phone, RunKeeper, to track my exercise and I joined a local gym.

I have been bike riding a lot and on Saturday, my husband and I did a 40K+ bike ride! It was mostly flat, with just a few moderate hills, but man was I beat at the end! Beautiful weather and scenery along the way so totally worth it! Plus, I love bike riding, so it doesn't really feel like exercise at all.

I have been fasting all day today and will break my fast tomorrow at lunch, trying to kick start my fasting schedule again. I have to get back on track with keeping food out of my fasting hours. The weekend is especially hard for me!


7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenna,
    I just found this blog. It is excellent. Good for you. I've fasted a lot in the past as it's the easiest way for me to loose weight and feel good. I'm starting up again. I'll use your plan this time and let you know how I do. I'll start tomorrow morning. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your blogs as it is full of amazing recipes. I am using the method of Intermittent Fasting to reduce my weight. This is quite a simple diet plan to adhere to. You are allowed to consume over a period associated with 24hrs, than the following 24hrs you have in order to fast. That's all there's to it. There aren’t any restrictions on what you eat, so you can consume the greasiest food with additional gravy on top, or even stop off at the actual bakery and get the actual sweetest cake you are able. It doesn't matter. You may also eat as much as you would like, but you can just eat during that 24hr period. After which, you're on a quick. During this two day time period, you do wind up eating a regular 2 days worth of food, therefore there is no hunger going on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still utilizing IF? I'm using eat stop eat myself right now and blogging about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for taking the time to share your journey. Remember it is not the destination but the journey that matters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When doing ordinary close-grips. Alpha Force Testo save your energy. near-grip bench presses this is the second of extraordinarily powerful tricep sporting events. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.healthsupreviews.com/alpha-force-testo/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Offevolved lowering and Ultimate Testo Explosion this in flip influences the libido and fertility. thus, so that you can retain libido and boom fertility with age, they want to boom their testosterone.For more ==== >>>>>> http://facts4supplements.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails