Friday, October 8, 2010

My body craves what it needs

I have noticed since I began fasting back in January, that I crave way more fruits and veggies than ever before. I really believe that once my body was not stuffed full of everything under the sun ( and very few fruits and veggies by the way) it had the time to actually asses what it needed and ask for it.

I regularly WANT a big salad and I always WANT fruit. I eat 100% more of these things now than before and not because I have said to myself that I should or that they are good for me etc. It is because my body asks for them.

I don't ever remember eating a salad before and thinking, man this salad is SO GOOD. It was always something I ate grudgingly...

I find it so amazing how the body works and I know that intermittent fasting is not only helping me lose weight, it is also helping me get healthy!

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with this post. I told Hubby just this morning that I was craving a BIG salad. I'm craving fruit too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails