Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Intermittent Fasting

Fasting is easier than you think. There are a lot of people I talk to who hear what I do and immediately say that they "could never do that."

When I was a kid, my mom said that I wouldn't eat chocolate pudding. She said that I wouldn't eat it because it "looked gross." I wouldn't try it because I judged it and thought I wouldn't like it even though I had never tried it and so couldn't possibly know if I liked it or not.

Of course once I actually tried chocolate pudding I LOVED it! It was nothing like I thought it would be.

I suggest you just try and see...you never know!

2 comments:

  1. True that! I hear the same comments too. I think almost everyone could do this if they decided they WANTED too. It all comes down to motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for following my blog! I am happy and honored to have your support. May we forge ahead in our IF lifestyles :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails