Monday, July 25, 2011

Fasting Advice

Thank you so much for all your comments and advice. I am going to take a little bit from everyone of you. Carmen Theresa, thank you, I totally agree with you that self acceptance is a big factor, and not judging myself when I overeat, yes there is always tomorrow!

Breaking the momentum, great advice, I will keep that in mind when I am in my eating window. Scott, avoiding starchy carbs, very good advice. I notice that the more of those I eat, the more I want to eat.

And shortening my eating window will be the biggest thing I can do to ensure success, a lot of you have suggested that. Thank you to my Fast 5 Group on Facebook who have also given me great advice on how to stop the over eating, and to Paula who is now trying just one meal per day which I think is a great idea.

I plan to follow the above advice, avoid starchy carbs as much as possible, break the momentum and take a break, shorten my eating window to 2 hours 5 days per week and 4 hours 2 days per week, eat just one meal and one dessert, and not judge myself if I am not perfect, there is always tomorrow!

Thanks again everyone, I am so lucky to have such great support from a group of people who truly understand what I am going through, invaluable.

Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Nice blog. I also would like to say, a full 24 hour fast every once in a while helps keep things under control... then again, I've not had much success... but maybe worth a try for you. Anyway, best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails