Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year, New Routine

Well, that was a crazy holiday season. Sorry, I have been out of sight lately. Been on the move. Jamaica for a week, then Christmas with family, shopping in Seattle and finally a few nights in Victoria visiting.

Now I am back home and back to routine. Jamaica was fabulous but FULL of food and alcohol. I gained too much weight to even say out loud. Didn't fast while I was there and didn't fast through Christmas. It was a nice break with bad consequences...weight gain and returning ache! Plus, I have been feeling super tired, bloated, uncomfortable and unhappy.

So, I am even more focused on continuing my schedule of fasting. I started back to my normal routine on Jan 2nd and already I feel better. My ache is slowly healing with no new pimples in the last few days and I am getting my energy back.

Strange how more food gives us less energy...when everyone always talks about food an energy source. It is true to a point but when you are eating as much as I eat when I don't fast, then you will certainly slow down. How in the world would you not when the body has so much digesting to do?

I also signed up with a personal trainer. I started yesterday and I feel really good about it. I will have personal one on one sessions for Pilates and then join their classes for strength training and cardio. The good thing about this place is their classes are only 3 or 4 people so you get much more one on one time with the instructors.

I feel a new motivation to stop living on this plateau and work towards reaching my original goal of 140 pounds. I am sure that if I keep up my fasting and add in the exercise that I will see some more results.

January 1st was my three year anniversary living the Fast 5/Intermittent Fasting lifestyle. I will always live this way, even if I have moments like these past few weeks, I will always come home to fasting.

New year's resolution was not weight focused...as I find I never keep them but I did make a resolution to take one photo every day for a year. If you are interested I have started a photo blog to post those photos. I plan on making a photo book at the end as well, Enjoy!

ayearinthelifeofjlf.blogspot.ca

3 comments:

  1. Fast Weight Loss Fast Weight Loss can be well within your reach- we’re so confident of this that we even offer a money back guarantee. When healthy eating and exercise are combined with our Best weight loss can be a reality instead of a distant dream. Best weight loss Weight Loss Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can shorten your links with AdFly and get cash from every click on your short urls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Text Your Ex Back?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails