Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Self Tourture

Honestly, I don't know why I do this to myself...

All during December I was off plan and eating way too much. Throw in an all inclusive resort vacation and Christmas treats right afterwards and you have a recipe for disaster. Now that I have been back on plan for a couple of weeks I find myself wondering what the hell is wrong with me?!

I feel SO much better and calmer and happier already and during December I felt like crap. I was so tired and grumpy and uncomfortable.

Is all that food really worth feeling that way?! Apparently.

Why do I torture myself?

I continue to worry about those who make me feel like crap, I continue to give to those who only take. I continue to eat when it makes me feel so bad.

I am back on the right path and I really don't understand why I ever strayed?

This torture is the source of why I struggle with weight in the first place...and unfortunately even though I strongly believe in intermittent fasting and it has fixed so many things, it is not a cure for my main issue...someday I will figure this out. For now, I will take this experience and try to learn from it.

5 comments:

  1. You're on the right path just acknowledging that you have these issues! So hard to face those things sometimes, because they're so hard to resolve. You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever come across the book and online program "Shrink Yourself" by Robert Gould? He is really very good. I read his book from cover to cover in a day and I swear my long term emotional overeating stopped completely. Maybe it can help you too? Its worth a look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation...I will check it out!

      Delete
  3. Use a curved curl bar for Alpha Force Testo those. There are more than one factors to keep in mind. whilst you decrease the load, convey it past your forehead and down.For more ==== >>>>>> http://facts4supplements.com/alpha-force-testo/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The increase in testosterone Testosterone Reload triggers puberty, allows in the improvement of physical and sexual adulthood. With age, the amount of natural testosterone starts.For more ==== >>>>>> http://facts4supplements.com/testosterone-reload/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails