Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Weigh In



Well this morning I weighed in and I was really worried about the results. I have been in Texas for a week visiting my best friend and I haven't been able to weigh myself. We ate at restaurants every day and I really enjoyed the food. I thought I was going to be up because of it but....

This morning I weighed in and I am down 1.6 Lbs from when I left!! I can't tell you how good that felt. To have the flexibility to be able to do this where ever I am and who ever I am with is such a relief! Usually there is serious planning and deprivation that goes on when you travel on a diet. It is always such a chore and hassle to try to eat the right foods and keep on the correct schedule and you always have to either cheat or miss out on social functions because of your diet.

I was easily able to continue intermittent fasting with no effort or inconvenience what so ever! Even eating in restaurants every day for a week didn't put me off track (I'm sure you have all had a vacation where you ate out every single day because either you had to or you wanted to) that would not have been possible in the past.



I was so hyper and excited after I stepped off that scale. It lasted all day. At work one of my co-workers asked me if I was drunk! I said, no, just really happy. So funny!



I walked by two of the girls in the office this afternoon and one of them said, "You're looking good Jenna!"

Thanks! I feel good too!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Jenna! I too went on vacation and pretty much kept the 19 hour fast but just maintained my weight. I don't think I had enough vegetables and ate too much on a few occasions. The good news is that the 19 hour fast is doable on vacation. Thanks for sharing your story with all of us that are following the journey with you. Bye.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you beautiful one!!! I am so excited, happy and proud of you!! I didn't fair so well this week and have no one to blame but myself. I am confident in this eating lifestyle and know the weight will soon come off. Go Jenna go!!!! (((hugs))) I am so glad to have you to share this i-fasting lifestyle with.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails