Sunday, January 16, 2011

Naturopathic Help

So far the advice I have got and the treatments I received from the Naturopath have been helping. I have never had such good digestion in over 5 years. Ever since I got my gaul bladder out it has been a constipation nightmare. Now with probiotics and a digestive enzyme along with some colonics treatments, I have been happily non-bloated for a few weeks now.

Very big difference and well worth the effort!

I have been keeping up with my Gabriel Method meditations and visualizations and doing my Venus Index workouts along with the ever present 19 hour fasts every day. I am still in the 170's, and haven't been able to get back in the 160s just yet, but I am just going to be patient and stick it out because this happens every 10 Lbs. I just have to keep it up and eventually I will be stuck in the 160s for a while...and so on.

Today is my all day fast. I finished eating yesterday at around 9pm and will break my fast on Monday at 12 noon, which will be a 39 hour fast when I finally have my "break-fast."

I am really looking forward to meeting my goal this year but I have to say that I am also very happy with how I look right now as well. I feel great too, and that is all that matters.

1 comment:

  1. Great job, good for you! I've also found that starting fasting has coincided with improvements in other areas of my life. I've been calmer and am making better decisions in general. Like you I've started meditating.
    Correlation is not causation, of course, but I do think it's all related.
    Glad you're finally getting some relief with your digestion!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails