Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So Far So Good

Well, so far so good with the no wheat, no dairy diet. I have completed two meals without any wheat and I feel pretty good. The only thing I seem to be having a hard time with are sweets. I usually eat chocolate every day, I love it. Dark chocolate is not my favourite, and so I am going through a bit of a chocolate withdrawal. I am trying not to eat too much sugar, but it does help to curb the chocolate cravings.

I found these amazing ginger cookies that are wheat and dairy free and they are really good because they totally kill the wheat/sugar craving without that much sugar and no wheat. Yummm.

On Saturday there is a birthday party for my niece, there will of course be cake and ice cream...I hope I can find a way to stay away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails