Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The initial inspiration


A while back I posted about how it all began and I mentioned a book that my cousin had heard about where a guy practiced a form of intermittent fasting where he ate every other day and went from morbidly obese to a triathlon athlete.

At the time I couldn't quite remember the name of the book or the author but now I found it again.

Please keep in mind that I haven't actually read this book, it was just the story of this person who prompted me to do more research on the subject of intermittent fasting and then I found Paula and Dr. Herring's book and I was hooked.

But for those of you who are interested, the book was called: Ultra Fat to Ultra Fit by Noah Walton. You can view his website here. I can't seem to find much about intermittent fasting on his website but it does mention that it is the plan he follows to lose the weight in his book outline link here on page 6. The book is for sale on Amazon as well. If any of you end up buying it, let me know if it is a good read!



Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails