Monday, May 10, 2010

An oldie but a goodie

The below post was one of my first on this blog. I think it is still very relevant and so I have decided to post it again for the newbies on my blog. 

Since I have been eating only during my "eating window"
(around 12:30 pm - 5:30 pm), I have noticed a lot of changes.

Here are 10 of the reasons why I love Fast-5:

1. I have gotten smaller. 
    18 Lbs gone forever. (36.8 Lbs gone forever now)

2. I have more energy.
    No more sleepy afternoons or sugar crashes.

3. I am less bloated.
    I used to feel so gassy and full after eating all day. 
    The evenings were very uncomfortable.

4. I have clearer skin.
    I used to struggle with acne and now I have consistently clear skin. 
    No more breakouts!

5. My hair is healthier and shinier.
    I drink way more water now than I ever did and I think it is helping 
    with my skin, hair and nails. It is flushing out all the toxins I have 
    been storing up for years.

6. I am happy and hopeful about my weight.
    I never felt hopeful when dieting. I always felt grumpy and irritated. 
    I felt hungry and deprived. I felt like it was a temporary change that 
    was a lot of work and would never last. I always wondered how I was 
    going to maintain the lifestyle the diets constricted me to. 
    I always wondered how much weight I was going to put on 
    again after stopping the diet.

7. I enjoy my food more.
    I look forward to my eating time. I think about what I am going to have 
    and it tastes so good and is so enjoyable. I don't eat quick and 
    mindlessly like before. I eat the foods I love!

8. I sleep through the night.
    I used to wake up anywhere from 3-6 times during the night. 
    I would feel uncomfortable in bed, toss and turn and rarely 
    wake up rested. Eating less throughout the day has improved 
    my quality of sleep. I now wake up only 1-2 times per night. 
    I get way more sleep.

9. No more guilt trips.
    I used to feel so guilty when I would eat the foods I love. 
    Now I can enjoy pasta, bread, sweets, whatever I want with no guilt.

10. I am healthier.
    With all of the above, my health overall has improved.
    I drink more water, get more sleep, I take more vitamins.
    I feel less stressed and more happy! I have started to be more 
    aware of what I am eating and the nutrients that I am getting. 
    I eat more fruits and veggies because I know that since this is 
    my only meal, I need healthy foods.

No one can argue with the above 10 results I have seen. If I feel good and am seeing results like these then that is all the proof I need to recommend this lifestyle to anyone. Fast-5 works!

3 comments:

  1. Definitely a goodie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this "oldie"! Sometimes, for those of us new to fasting, it is hard to remember all the GOOD things that come from fasting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures in the sidebar. You're hawt!! Just wanted to drop by and check on you and let you know you're in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails