Thursday, July 15, 2010

Home and time for weigh in....




Well, I am home now...and it is time to face the music. I need to get on the scale after not weighing myself for over two weeks. I have been doing well with intermittent fasting but not so well with keeping my eating in check during the eating window. I ate A LOT on vacation. And had at LEAST two desserts every day.

This morning I stepped on the scale with crossed fingers. Before I left I was on a plateau of between 178 and 181...I could never seem to break that range. The week before I left I was

181.4
177.7
177.6
177.4
178.3
178.8
179.4
181.5

I had a big gain the last day so not sure if this was water or actual weight but in any case, the weigh in before I left was 181.5....And this morning I weighed in at 180.1 so TECHNICALLY I am actually DOWN! I can't believe it! I am glad to at least be in the same range as when I left. PHEW!

Now it is time to buckle down and really try to get off that plateau! I am going to be careful of how much I eat during my eating window and continue with my weight training two to three times per week. I am also going to incorporate two full fast days per week rather than just one. Once I smash that plateau to pieces I will go back to only one full fast day per week.

Ok 160's, WATCH OUT, HERE I COME!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, yay!!!!! So proud and happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! I know how hard it is to keep the window when you're surrounded by well-meaning friends and family who want to feed you -- congratulations on keeping to your window!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails