Monday, November 29, 2010

Value Village Rocks


Here is the outfit I was referring to earlier...Everything but the belt from Value Village (although I do have some great belts from there too). Even the necklace! Urban Behaviour sweater, Plum pants, Dynamite Shirt = Total: $23! I get so many good finds at Value Village. My latest favourite is my Calvin Klein Jeans which I am wearing in the before and after pic on the right. They were $10!

I go every few months and buy a smaller sized wardrobe for around $50-$100. Such a great store. I can't even say that I will buy a large amount of clothes from regular stores once I hit my goal weight. You can just get so much more for your money at Value Village.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you look awesome! Almost makes me want to give intermittent fasting one more shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,you do look awesome!That smile says "I know I rock." I have been doing IF since Jan 2010. I am down 64 lbs.I too will be doing this for the rest of my life.*****

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy..You showed us the outfit. I adore adore adore it..oh girl. It's gorgeous.Of course I had to click on the pic to enlarge and get a much closer look,lol. You look absolutely amazing and radiate healthy! I keep saying it girl..your the poster child!!~ Intermittent Fasting Jenna spokeswoman!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look sooooo good!!! I clicked on the picture too! I agree withe everything Angela said in her comment. No going back babay!!! I need to shoot you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails